The 6.5 metre trunk, 1.5-tonne piece of solid stainless steel, designed by engineers, was forged by a Davy Press at Overall Forge, Albury, NSW, over 2 days in July 2012.
In 1883 John Overall, a blacksmith, commenced business under a tree in Erskine Street, Sydney. At that location he had a one ton capacity hammer which cost one thousand pounds.
During the next 80 years the business expanded to become a major supplier in the Sydney market. The company later relocated from Sydney to Albury. The move was completed in 1996.